Stolen from the the lovely
You can tell I have nothing better to do with my time when I'm willing to fill out one of these~! But, hey, they're fun~
1.Are you single or taken?
2. Chocolate or flowers?
3. Will you do anything special for Valentines Day?
I'm excited for the Deadpool movie. I'd call that special~
4. Do you like anyone?
None that I can think of.
5. Were you dating anyone last Valentines?
6. Who do you want to spend Valentines with?
I was gonna say my friends so we can see the Deadpool movie, however opening day is usually kinda sucky.
7. Do you make a big deal about Valentines?
Depends on if I'm with someone or not. But, usually, no~
8. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
Not to my knowledge.
9. Would you ever write someone a love letter?
I have done that before~ It's always fun~
10. Do you believe in Cupid?
11. Do your parents give you presents on Valentines?
12. Do you still send out Valentine cards?
13. Do you like candy hearts?
Yes~ I do~ I especially like the green ones~ You know, assuming you're talking about the candy Sweethearts.
14. What is something you got last Valentines?
I don't remember getting anything.
15. Is Valentines depressing?
16. How is your love life?
Isn't this...kinda like the first question?? I'm single.
17. Have you ever been dumped on Valentines?
I have not.
18. How many roses would you want?
Honestly, if someone wanted to get me roses that bad, I'd tell them just to buy me one.
19. Will you have a girlfriend/boyfriend this Valentines day?
The likelihood of that happening is very very slim.
20. Do you look forward to Valentines day?
21. Who was your last Valentine from?
*shrugs* Fuck if I know.
22. Who do you expect to get a Valentine from this year?
Not a single person~
23. Who would you most like to receive a Valentine from?
Honestly, no one..
24. How many Valentines will you be sending this year?
25. Have you ever not received a Valentine?
Most of my life, yes.
26. What was the most Valentines you received in a single year?
I didn't count them! I was happy if I got one!
27. Have you ever received an anonymous Valentine
Yes...it was the weirdest thing...and I'm pretty sure it was a trap so someone could tease me.
28. Have you ever sent an anonymous Valentine?
I don't remember...
29. Will you be sending an anonymous Valentine this year?
30. What was the best Valentine gift you ever received?
I have no clue...
31. What was the worst?
Can you really get a bad Valentine gift? I mean, it's either sweets, flowers, or stuffed animals~ Come on! None of those suck!
32. Have you ever started dating someone on Valentines day?
33. Do you have a crush at the moment?
Check number 4 because it's pretty much the same question.
34. Have you ever been deeply in love?
35. Longest relationship you've ever been in?
Uhm...a year and a half-almost 2 years. Something like that. I'm sure she'll correct me in the comments~
36. Have you ever changed for someone?
I've tried-but only good changes...Like, actual things I needed to work on.
37. How is your relationship with your ex
Most of my ex partners are my still my friends~
38. Have you ever been cheated on?
39. Have you ever cheated?yes...
40. Would you date someone who's well known for cheating?
No, I can't trust someone who cheats-kinda hypocritical..I know...But I was young and cruel back then...
41. What's the most important part of a relationship?
Honesty, communication and understanding. You need to be able to trust each other and work through things.
42. Do you like to be in serious relationships or just flings?
I'm not good at either, but I like serious relationships.
43. When you are dating someone do you believe in going on "breaks"?
No. Because if we're on a break we're broken up and thus I can find someone else if I want to. If things aren't working no matter how hard you try...sometimes you just gotta leave it.
44. How many people have you ever hooked up with?
45. What's one thing you regret saying/doing in a previous relationship?
Everything I did. I'm horrible with relationships..
46. What age do you think is appropriate for kids to start having sex?
When they're ready. No, I don't mean like..13 year-olds should be allowed to fuck. I mean, when you are mentally prepared for the situation and mature enough to handle it.
47. Do you believe in the phrase "age is just a number"?
Yes! As long as both parties are legal, happy, and consensual, then what's the harm?
48. Do you believe in "love at first sight"?
Maybe attraction...like...that initial spark that draws you to someone...But not love.
49. Do you believe it's possible to fall in love on the internet?
I have done that before.
50. What do you consider a deal breaker?
Someone who is insensitive and ignorant. Also, people who are just plain cruel. But there are a lot of people I will work around.
51. How do you know it's time to end a relationship?
If things keep falling apart and you can't fix it
52. Are you currently in a relationship?
Fuck, man! Seriously? This is literally the first question! Go see that one!
53. Do you think people who have dated can stay friends?
I am living proof of that!
54. Do you think people should date their friends?
Hellz yeah! It's the best way!
55. How many relationships have you had?
Uhm...5, I think. I have tried dating the same person twice, but...there's honestly no point in that unless that person has changed drastically.
56. Do you think love can last forever?
Maybe...If it's strong enough...
57. Do you believe love can conquer all things?
Not all, but some.
58. Would you break up with someone your parents didn't approve of?
59. If you could go back in time and give yourself one piece of advice about dating what would it be?
Do yourself a favor and realize that you need to check with your doctor about those heart palpitations...You'll see why.
60. Do you think long distance relationships can work?
Not for someone like me. I'm a rather physical person and I need to be around the person I love..
61. What do you notice first about another person?
Personality~ However, if we're talking physical appearance here, then if depends. Usually it's height, body shape and/or smile.
62. Are you straight, bi, gay or pansexual?
I am Pan!
63. Would it bother you if your partner suffered from any mental illness?
No. That'd be incredibly rude. Again, you need to know how to work around things~
64. Have you ever been in an abusive relationship?
65. Do you want to get married one day?
Maybe? I don't know...Probably not.
66. What do you think about getting your partner's name tattooed?
JINX! It brings nothing but bad luck!
67. Could you be in a relationship without sex?
...Probably not...Again, I'm very physical by nature...That means anything from snuggling to sex.
68. Are you still a virgin?
69. What's more important: Looks or personality?
70. Do you enjoy love films?
71. Have you ever given anyone/received roses?
73. What's your imagination of a "perfect date"?
Junk food, video games, their house, and snuggling. Lots of snuggling~ That's perfection~
74. Have you ever read "Romeo & Juliet"?
For school, yes~
75. What's more important: Your partner or your friends?
Both are incredibly important. My friends are my family and my partner is well-my partner. That's kinda self-explanatory.
76. Would you consider yourself "romantic"?
I think cheesy is more fitting~
77. Could you imagine to date one of your current friends?
I'm not really interested in any of my current friends.
78. Have you ever been "friendzoned"?
79. Which "famous couple" is your favorite?
I don't pay attention to any of that.
80. What's your favorite love song?
Oh...that's tough...There are quite a few I love... To name a few:
I don't wanna miss a thing-Aerosmith
Baby, I'm yours-Arctic Monkeys
And the list goes on. However, I am far too lazy to type them all.
81. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
82. If you're single, why do you think you are?
There are a lot of reasons to be honest...
83. Would you rather date someone who's rich but a douchebag or someone who's poor but a nice guy?
Poor but a nice guy. I won't date someone for their money.
84. Are you good at giving other people advice regarding dating/ relationships?
Maybe..I mean, I know what not to do-so..just do the opposite of me and you should be good~
85. Are you jealous of couples when you're single?
Depends on the situation.
86. How important is it to make a relationship official?
It makes me feel more comfortable, so I'd say it's pretty important.
87. Would you consider yourself "clingy", "overly attached" or "jealous"?
Yes to clingy and jealous. I'm only overly attached once in a while.
88. Have you ever "destroyed" a relationship?
Yes, in both meanings of that sentence.
89. Do you think it's silly to consider suicide because of a broken heart?
Consider-no. Actually go through with it-yes.
It's a painful thing, but it will get better~
90. Are you the "dominant" or the "submissive" part in a relationship?
Submissive. There is no doubt in my mind.
91. Have you ever forgotten important dates like your partner's birthday or your anniversary?
Not that I can think of.
92. What's your opinion on open relationships?
If it works for you, then do it~
93. Who's more important: Your partner or your family?
94. How do you define "cheating"?
Acting upon an interest in someone else while you already have a partner.
95. Is watching porn while being in a relationship inappropriate?
96. Do you think Valentine's Day is overrated?
Not really. It's cute when you have someone to share it with~
97. Would you consider yourself a "cuddler"?
Big time~ I'm pretty sure that was obvious by now~ X3